Interested in joining the Latin Grammar family of scholars?
Our school is currently serving students in grades K-2 for the 2016-2017 school year and will be adding third grade in the 2017-2018 school year. While our schools is fully enrolled for the current school year, we would also love to get to know you if you're interested in joining us next year. Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be available soon. In the meantime, feel free to use the form below to schedule a tour of our school or contact us to get more information about how to enroll your scholar.
Tour our school
We hold regular information sessions for prospective kindergarten, first, second, and third grade students and families. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to visit our classrooms, learn more about our program, and meet our leaders.
To RSVP for one of our upcoming tours, please fill out the form to the right and we will get back to you shortly.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- Tuesday, February 7 - 8:45am
- Wednesday, February 8 - 6:00pm
- Thursday, February 9 - 11:45am
- Wednesday, February 15 - 8:45am
- Thursday, February 16 - 11:45am
- Tuesday, February 21 - 11:45am
- Thursday, February 23 - 8:30am
We are currently accepting applications for Kindergarten through third grade students for the 2017-2018 school year. For Kindergarten, should the number of applications received exceed the number of seats available, a lottery will be held. For first, second, and third grades, all applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list in the order received until seat availability for the 2017-2018 school year is available. Students already enrolled in our school automatically roll to the next grade level and are not required to reapply. If you are a new applicant and are placed on the waitlist for first, second, or third grade, you will be emailed and/or called if seats become available.
Please note: the application window will close on February 24, 2017. Please submit only one application per student and you will be contacted via email with additional information.
Requirements for new applicants
- New applicant window is open from January 9 - February 24, 2017
- Age Requirements (per Georgia State Law)
- To enter Kindergarten in the 2017-2018 school year, students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
- To enter 1st grade in the 2017-2018 school year, students must be 6 years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
- All potential students MUST reside in the Fulton County School District.
- To determine if your address is within the Fulton County School District, please click here and follow the instructions.
- Upon acceptance, two proofs of residency in the parent/guardian's name are required.
- Upon approval of these documents, students will receive acceptance forms.
- All applications received after the application window closes on February 24, 2017 will be placed on the waitlist.
Requirements for returning students
Returning students must complete a Re-Enrollment Form here. All forms are due by February 24, 2017. If we do not receive your form, it is our understanding that your intention is not to return to Latin Grammar School and your child's seat will become available for someone on the waitlist for the 2017-2018 school year.